Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not much to see here, folks

I've been feeling guilty that I haven't posted more blogs, but there really hasn't been that much to report! That'll all come to a change soon since today officially starts the Spring softball season for the adult league and next week is opening weekend for the youth league. Then I just hang on for dear life and try to keep my head above water. This season we're back to 4 kids on 3 divisions (Lorie and Meg are back in the same division). Add in the adult co-ed league and the men's team big Kenny plays on and its "All Softball, All the Time"

On a better note, I have a Jewelry Show next Sunday afternoon and the Hostess is super psyched about it, Monday is Kenny's and my anniversary and then the next Saturday we head down to Florida for our Disney vacation and Spring Break!

Training the new secretary is going okay, I guess. I really enjoy working with this lady. She's super sweet, super nice, funny as anything and thinks I know a lot. It's still a little tender to me that I'm not going to be the one making the decisions and being the go-to girl next year. But that's pride talking, and we all know I've got no shortage of pride!

Being a grown-up bites sometimes.

No comments: