Thursday, December 1, 2011

Update

In reading over my hodge-podge of posts, I realized that I didn't have an update between the last big break in blogs. This December finds me at a new school. I took a job as a one-on-one paraprofessional working with a visually-impaired, partially-paralylzed and learning-disabled 6th grader. Yes, I'm now working in a middle school. What. Was. I. Thinking? The hormones!!

Big Kenny went to part-time at the church and took a fulltime CIO job at the college he's getting his Master's at. Dayannah is still there working on her Bachelor's degree. Little Kenny is at my alma mater, Point University (formerly Atlanta Christian College) working on a music/youth ministry degree. Lorie is co-drum major and Meg is working through her first year in in band and high school. Jo is all by her lonesome at her middle school. I did think of bringing her with me but as it became apparent all too quickly that I could not handle this job for long (I am so bored...I didn't like 6th grade when I went through it the first time. Now that I'm doing it for the 2nd time and s-l-o-w-l-y, it's like a slow death every day), I'm glad I left her where she is because I've already informed them that I won't be back next school year. I don't know WHAT I will be doing, but it won't be this!

So, that catches you up with me! :)

No comments: