Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013...here we come!

Looks like I didn't do so well blogging in 2012. On the bright side, if I blog twice in 2013, I'm already 100% better then I was in 2012!

We're still in the Basement. Hubby is still at Luther Rice and with Bethel. I changed schools and duties and now take care of the registrar duties and the computer tech responsibilities for an elementary school across the street from Meg and Lorie. I'm much more happy!

Dayannah is 3 semesters away from her degree; Kenny3 is now at LRSU for the time being; Lorie is finishing her senior year and dreaming of college life; Meg is in 10th and Jo in her last year of middle school (8th). The girls are now all within an inch of each other in height and growing more beautiful (and one of them, more prissy) every day.

Hubby is finishing up his Master's degree and is kicking around going for a Master's in Counseling. I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Right now I'd settle for a settled stomach!

My goals for this year are to read the Bible through, add exercise to my diet, try to think more positively, and possibly blog more.

We'll just have to see, won't we?!

No comments: