Monday, June 10, 2013

Paint

We spent a good part of last week painting the JAM room. It turned out cute but I, of course, see all the things that still need to be done that I need to rely on somebody else to finish. I hope to get those finishing detail done and not have it be like everything else in my life...waiting for someone to find the time.

But pushing through to get the painting done gave a nice present...the Sunday school teacher decided to work on her room instead of waiting for my schedule. I'd planned on Monday stripping wallpaper/border and getting the room prepped, Tuesday painting the first coat and Wednesday the second coat. She came in Friday and Saturday and banged it out! So now I'm free to work on other things.

Wish I could get myself out of bed. :) Granted I have made several calls and emails plus done some research in my prone position so I'm not being a total lazy bum. Just a bit of one.'

No comments: