Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

I've been sooooo looking forward to this Break. Then it got here. I knew I didn't feel well at work on Friday and when I got home...temperature of 100.4! Kenny went to a get together and told everyone that I was home with a 104 degree temperature! When he came home he was all "let's take your temp and then take you to the hospital" because everyone there told him that 104 was pretty high. They must have thought he was the worst hubby ever to have gone to a party and leaving me home sick! Got a good laugh out of that.

I've been between 99.5 and 100.7 ever since. Called today for an appointment and they were booked up until tomorrow morning. I'm sure I'll be all better by then!

Kenny and the kids have been upstairs (we live in my in-laws' basement) helping them get the house ready for my brother-in-law Rick, his wife, Mendy and their family, who are heading here from Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. They are repainting, caulking, moving furniture, and cleaning to beat the band. Luckily, I've been able to escape that and a lot of the kids fighting and horseplay because I've been bedbound.

I thought it was strep because of how bad my throat ached, but with my stomach and bottom issues, I'm thinking it's more of a stomach virus! Nice timing!

No comments: