Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So much for blogging

Meagan's class is blogging (mrsdreslinsblogspot.com) each week. I thought "I ought to blog" and came to put together a blog spot, forgetting that I already created one. How sorry is that?

So what's happening now? Hmmm, guess I should have checked what was happening in my last blog! Wow...batting 1000. Well, what am I doing NOW? In 20 minutes I have to be at church to eat dinner and direct children's choir. I keep asking myself how in the world I managed to get myself roped into doing children's choir again...then I think of Meagan and Jo not have the opportunity to do it like Kenny and Lorie did and how can I say no? But am I putting the time into that I should? Well, no, not if I'm being honest. But then that's how I kind of slide through life, unfortunately. When I grow up, I'm going to do things on time and with great passion. Of course, I'm 38, so I guess this is as grown up as I"m going to get.

Money is an issue. We just suck at budgetting and handling our money. Sometimes it truly bites to be an adult.

2 comments:

lbhaney said...

I'm with you, being an adult is highly over-rated. But it I'm glad you are blogging again. You inspired me, briefly, to try to catch up on my blogs. :) Love ya...

lbhaney said...

Hey - I can't get to MrsDrelin's blog. Could you post a link?