Thursday, January 25, 2007

6th day of the rest of this blog

Well, still no Aunt Flo, but boy am I cranky! And eating like a starved person! Personally I can't hardly stand myself. But good news is that I worked an hour late yesterday, so I'm taking that hour at the end of the day tomorrow!! So, hmph! Oh, something good did happen today. I had to get gas and pulled into a station that's weirdly set in the parking lot of one of our local grocery chains. First thing the pump asked was if I had a Kroger card. I actually did, so I swiped it. That got me gas for $1.89 a gallon! That's 10 cents a gallon lower than the gas station near my house that I usually use! How awesome is that?! Now, the car will probably be knocking so loudly that the neighbors will be able to hear me coming home when I reach that other gas station...but there you go!

1 comment:

lbhaney said...

Poor Tracy - I hope that Aunt Flo comes and goes quickly for you. And that the idiots stay home. Besides my rage against shipping fees, my other soap box is people who think they are entitled to things because they breath. There is lots of that here in this area, especially among the 'Haves'. ANYWAY....cool about the gas discount...even your full price is better than ours, we haven't seen below 2$ in ages.