Wednesday, January 24, 2007

5th day of the rest of this blog

Well, I'm getting gripier (which is a word whether it's in the dictionary or not!) as the day goes on which only means one thing...Aunt Flo's a-comin'! Nothing seems to be going right; I don't seem to be able to come up with the correct reaction to anything and my mouth keeps getting me in trouble. Plus, all the idiots seem to have come out to play which drives me bananas! I can't stand stupid people (not low IQ people, but ones who insist on doing things their way no matter what) and today I was surrounded by them! I also find myself, as usual, broaching this time of the month with deadlines surrounding me and no patience to deal with things the way I should! Ah, hormones...geez, I'm too off to come up with a cute, pithy remark! That totally bites the big one!

No comments: