Thursday, January 11, 2007

The first day of the rest of this blog...

I've been inspired by my little sister (not the first time, sure not to be the last) and so begins my foray into the Blog-o-sphere.

Thursdays are our "ouch" day, meaning it's busy from sun-up to sun-down and if someone doesn't pull their weight..."ouch." My day starts at 5:15 since I have to be at my desk by 7 and have 3 little girls (okay, one ain't so little and pulls her own weight) to help get ready. Meagan has 1.5 hrs of clogging classes, Lorie has guitar lessons and Kenny has drums in the afternoon. Daddy takes Lorie and Kenny from school to lessons to home and they deal with dinner. I take Meg to clogging and spend the time she has in class tootling around town with Jo in tow and we do dinner. All that just means I'm too pooped to party when I get home. Best thing about Thursdays is that it's Becca-day! Daddy pays one of the teenagers to come and mop the kitchen, vacuum the house, scrub the kitchen and dust. It's wonderful to come home after a l-o-o-ong day and the house is clean!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Too funny...after reading Lori's and the check-in blogs I was seriously considering doing one too. And then I thought about having to maintain it. Ugh. I love that all of the blogs I have to check are on the same site so I can just add yours to the blogs I'm watching. tee-hee I'm so lazy. I'll be checking in periodically to see how you are faring in the blog-o-sphere!

Love you!!!

lbhaney said...

I was so tickled to get your invitation! I didn't know Lorie was doing Guitar! That is so exciting! Isn't it fun?

Now you'll look at everything in a new light - is it blogworthy?