Wednesday, January 17, 2007

3rd day of the rest of this blog

Okay, so the title's not as smart as I thought it was, but I can't come up with anything better. So...

Tonight the freezing rain has started up. I had a call at the school around 1 asking if we were having school tomorrow. I gotta tell you, I need to be earning brownie points for NOT saying some of the smarmy things I want to say when people ask doofus questions like that. Our bad weather policy is very clear. Plus, at the time of the call it was sunny and 46 degrees outside. Why would anyone call off school on a 30 % chance of icy roads. People are stupid.

I've quite decided that the honeymoon is over with my job. The every day tasks are starting to irritate me and the meaningless things people ask me to do to save them a couple steps are just grating. One of my bosses walks out of her office all the way to my desk to ask me to pull a file. She could have saved a bunch of walking and a lot of time by just going one door down from her office and pulling it herself. But, that's why she gets paid the big bucks and I...don't.

Wow, Gripe-city in this post. I need to go and get a better attitude. And on that, this post ends.

No comments: