Monday, March 17, 2008

What's that smell? Oh, it's me!

Okay, so for the last week I've noticed that body odor has become a problem with me. The first time I thought, maybe I forgot my deodorant this morning. I've managed to do such a thing a time or two in the past, but the second time I noticed "that smell" I knew FOR SURE I'd put my deodorant on. So next I think, hmmm, hormones they are a changin'. Maybe that's why I'm so odiferous these days. Maybe I need to look into a new brand of deodorant! But being the cheapskate that I am, I wanted to finish up the stick I had so I started spending more time in application mode but with no difference in outcome! Well, this morning as I'm doing the deodorant applying thing and thinking to myself how weird it was that just suddenly I stunk, I noticed that the deodorant applicator felt kind of rough. I took a second and actually looked at my deodorant only to find out that I'd hit the rock bottom of the stick! It was actually at the grid pattern at the bottom which is the rough part I felt! Who knows when it ran out (I'm thinking about a week or two ago with the first b.o. whiff I caught)!

Since I didn't have a back-up stick, I dove into my overnight kit and grabbed my sample size deodorant from there and taaa-daaa, now it's 9:41 p.m. and b.o. has been conquered!

1 comment:

lbhaney said...

Oh that is so funny...and we are so cut out of the same cloth. I can completely see that happening to me! Laugh!