Thursday, April 10, 2008

The weight of it all.

I'm kind of getting tired of my weight. Well, more I'm tired of what my butt and thighs look like. I'm especially irked because the lady I work with has a brother who is a plastic surgeon who says that there is NO way to get the saddlebags gone except to get them sucked out. Come on! That just can't be possible!

Don't get me wrong. I know what to eat and I know I should exercise, but I want to be the first person in history to get a modelesque body without the work. I know, I know, it's a long shot at best. But a girl's gotta have goals!!

1 comment:

lbhaney said...

I'm there too, and with Wayne making great progress on his weight loss (based on an hour a day work out, constantly tweaked for maximum effect) I'm feeling even less motivated. Had a dream last night that my butt had so many dimples it looked like a giant thimble. Woke up in a cold sweat!