Saturday, May 16, 2009

My man's a College Grad!



23 years after graduating from high school, Kenny is now a college graduate! I know his mom and dad are so very pleased and proud, the kids and I are a close second. He's now working on a Master's in Religion and then will pursue his Master's in Divinity. Who knows? He may end up with a Doctorate one day? He's really enjoying his classes (well, not so sure he enjoyed English all that much). If he holds to the course he's setting now, he'll get his
Master's the same time little Kenny's getting his high school degree.
He's quite a guy!!

2 comments:

KathyBell said...

And, he is a handsome fellar!!! We are sure proud of him also. It takes a lot of stamina and guts to go back later in life (I know - I did it. too.) Takes a great spouse to pick up the slack and a heck of a lot of effort on his part. A pat on the back to Big Kenny!!!

lbhaney said...

That is great! What a proud moment for you all. I hope that Ken can continue to get his Masters and continue to show such a love of learning! :)


You all look fabulous by the way :)