Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Huddy!




The photo above is the kids running around Grandma Huddy's house when we went up for her funeral. I didn't have a picture of Grandma on my computer but I wanted to have some kind of picture for this blog. It's hard to imagine that Grandma would be 104 today if she were still living. She was a bit of a spitfire: her stances on open mouth kissing and not eating alone still make me giggle. I still miss her and wonder what she would think of what's happening in our world right now.

2 comments:

lbhaney said...

Hey Tracy! I love your new layout! And this post made me smile. I remember watching the kids run around the house and thinking how much Grandma would have loved seeing them there having so much fun. Thanks for posting this...hugs!

KathyBell said...

Thanks for remembering. Love MOM