Thursday, January 15, 2009

Warren T! You're A Rat...


When I look at our cat I get reminded of that line (or a line somewhat like it) from the old An Amercian Tail movie where Fievel uncovers the truth about the villain and takes off the cat costume and reveals that Warren T is a rat. (My very favoritest part of the movie is when the rich mouse, vocalized by Madeline Kahn, talks, "We-wees da secwet we-pon!" for "release the secret weapon.") I shall probably burn in hell because I'm getting the giggles off my poor, poor cat.
Prince, it seems, got in a cat fight and the poor kitty got the worst end of it all. He got his heinie tore up! The vet ended up having to shave his bottom and all but the end of the tail. When Kenny called from the vet, he said that Prince's tail had been shaved so I envisioned a bare, rat-looking tail, but when I got a look at him, there was this tuft left at the end. (Why?!) But the wounds are really icky, icky bad! Just blogging about it gives me the heeby-jeebies. I tried to get the picture far enough away to not give your stomach a jump but close enough to get the full "aw, poor kitty" effect.

1 comment:

lbhaney said...

Oh man! That is tough...poor cat. :( Talk about insult to injury. I love that they left the little tuft of hair on.

Love that movie too... :)