Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fart!

Okay, so that's not the prettiest word. It's not the most mature word. But it certainly does wrap up all my feelings well!

So here's the whinefest: I'm trying to figure out how to close up the technology at this school around teachers and students. At the same time I'm supposed to be verifying information between our old Student Information System and the new one for next year. My supervisor may be leaving due to budget cuts so I'm trying to keep my ears open for anything I need to learn to keep this school running next year. I'm not sleeping well so I'm exhausted all the time. I'm now in charge of the children's ministry, but don't have enough volunteers. I'm gaining weight too fast but have no time or inclination to exercise. My digestive system hasn't worked properly for almost two months now. My daughter is being turned against us. My other daugher is about to leave for college 10 hours away. My son can't get his butt together and do his work so he can graduate from college, get a job and get a life. My allergies are on high so I'm constantly snuffly. My husband is feeling abandoned because I'm always busy because of the time of year and because he's feeling low about our daughter's desertion.

And to top it all off, the lady that works in the room beside me is loud. Now, I know loud. I AM loud. But this woman takes it to a new extreme. It's hard to concentrate with her fussing at everyone (or just outloud at no one). And, let's face it, I'm extremely distractable.

But...if I can just hold out until next Thursday. That's the last day of school/work for this school year. My family will be down for Lorie's graduation. And I won't have to work but four hours a week in June for the school so I can try to get the children's ministry, my home and my life a little organized.

In the meantime..."fart" is about the best I can do!

No comments: