Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Disappointment times 2

This week's Plexus Slim numbers come to you with a little disappointment. My weight continues to drop a bit...but it was down a half a pound more over the weekend. And I've put back on inches, which disappoints. Overall, I'm still down both in weight and inches which is good, but I seem to be see-sawing, which is bad.

                   9/17 (start)    9/24        10/1            10/8          10/15 (end)       diff.
Weight     181.0 lbs      178.4         175.8                                                     -5.2
Bust          37.5 in         37               37                                                           -.5
Chest        32 in            32               32                                                            0
Waist        34.25           33.5           34                                                          -.25
Hips          44.5             43             44                                                             -.5
Butt           47                46.5          46                                                             -1

My other level of disappointment comes from the fact that I finished my book. So sad. I've been re-reading Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series in anticipation of the next installment in the series' release in March 2014. But I didn't time it right and I've managed to finish all 7 with 6 months to spare. I have no idea how I managed to do that! Especially with the fact that I have gone weeks without reading because for some reason I <gasp> didn't feel like it. So now I'm stuck. Six Months To Go! I'm so very, very sad. I guess I could start over again ... but that seems a bit freakish to me. Well, more freakish than my normal freakish patterns.

What to do, what to do...

No comments: