Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Getting squished

Got my mammogram today. Not because it's October-Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It just happened. :) But I got a pink compact mirror out of the deal. :) And squishy. The girls got their second Gardisil (HPV) vaccine...now I've got to make sure to schedule the last one in four months. I think it ended up taking two years to get Lorie all the way done. I'm such a schmuck.

Hot Potato took the day off and played with cars (all but the Equinox need work) and we got the doggies groomed. Boy does Lindy look nice. She's almost a decent looking dog now, poor thing. Now he's cleaning the doggie pee laden carpets in the living room and our bedroom. I did remember to weigh and measure this morning. Not wonderful, because I was expecting miracles. But good. One more week to go and then I have to figure out if I want to try another month of this stuff.

                   9/17 (start)    9/24        10/1            10/8          10/15 (end)       diff.
Weight     181.0 lbs      178.4         175.8          175.4                                  -5.6
Bust          37.5 in         37               37               36.5                                   -1
Chest        32 in            32               32                32                                       0
Waist        34.25           33.5           34                33                                     -1.25
Hips          44.5             43             44                 43                                      -1.5
Butt           47                46.5          46                 45                                      -2

No comments: