Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lousy for sleep


I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t tired. I know that there were days when I was energetic, but I can’t remember them. I wonder if it’s the amount of time I spend on the computer. If it’s the fact that I’m a sedentary little (well, big) thing and don’t exercise my body to the point that IT’S tired. Maybe it’s the medication, the reading, the TV…oh, I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I’m always worried about something that needs to get done.

Right now my house is completely torn apart because of the new laminate we (read: Kenny and the girls, I mostly sat and watched) put in. I have to put together the final touches on my lesson tonight but my head is swimming with plans for moving shelves and making the house look like our home and not a hoarder’s home. I’m also up to my eyeballs in stuff to do at work, but I can’t find the energy to do anything about it. I hate walking into classrooms because most of the time I either get told something else they want me to do, I can’t fix it so I have to leave them disappointed or I get the 3rd degree on what I’m touching and whether or not I’m messing it up.

Oh crap…I forgot about school. I’ve got to make time to listen to my lectures, read the book, and take the test.

Poo!

No comments: