Thursday, November 21, 2013

Photo-bombed!

Okay, so if you know me at all, you know that I love a good "fart" picture. What is a fart picture, you may ask? Well, it's a photo where at least one person is smiling away and the other(s) in the photo are making a face. So, someone (usually the smiler) has let one loose and the other(s) are reacting it. See? A fart picture! (Why, yes, I'm 8 years old mentally. Thank you for pointing that out.)

A recent photo funny that has gained popularity is photo-bombing, wherein while someone's getting their photo taken, someone else jumps in, or pops up in, the photo. A good one cracks me up. This is one from the other night. We were out to dinner with friends and I had gotten my hands on my friends' baby and asked Meg to take a picture of our preciousness. My other friend Barbie photo-bombed this photo spectacularly. I can't look at it without cracking up. Perfection!!!

No comments: