Friday, March 8, 2013

Still on the search for a good night's sleep

Last night was the night of snores (sorry, Hot Potato). I hate to wake the dear man when he's sawing a log because I know his schedule and he is desperate for sleep as well. But one cannot get to sleep with someone snoring in their ear. Last night it was almost enough to get me to go sleep with one of the kids. Almost. I'm a pretty lazy creature.

My snore-stopping procedure of choice is to bounce my body on the bed. This usually produces the Snorer to roll over and cease and desist long enough for me to get to sleep. Once I'm asleep, I'm usually good to go. No such luck last night. The Snorer kept rolling back into sleep position! As he started the snore marathon at 12:40 am...it was a long night.

Tonight he'll head to the Park right after work to do construction on the new concession building again. My plan is to take a full dose of Benadryl, stuff my ear plugs in and keep my fingers crossed. Since I don't have to worry about sleeping through an alarm. This might do the trick.

I wonder if anyone will notice that I'm sleeping with my eyes open at my desk today.

No comments: