Friday, April 26, 2013

feeling off...


I’m feeling “off.” Which in and of itself is not a surprise. I tend to live life in the land of “not quite normal” anyhow. But I feel off-er than I usually do. I think I’m catching a cold. I’m not hungry (which never happens) and I’m fatigued and feel achy.
But then my heart (the emotional one, not the physical one) hurts so maybe my body is reacting to stress?

It’s hard to try to do what’s right. It’s hard enough when you have a bunch of cheerleaders cheering you on. But it’s especially hard when you have someone standing in your way screaming how awful you are and twisting your motives, your actions and your words. And it’s really, REALLY hard when your kids are hurting because in order to take a jab at the parents, they go after the jugular…the kids.
My kids are hurting because someone wants to take something that our family did out of love, out of wanting to help, and out of wanting to make a difference and twist it into something malicious, evil and ugly. They want to take four years of our lives and make them a lie.

It’s enough to make one sick. And maybe that’s why I feel so bad.

No comments: