Thursday, February 12, 2009

Facebook, baby!

Kenny has "allowed" us to start using Facebook. For as long as I can remember he's had this major thing about MySpace and Facebook...mostly the ads on MySpace, not trusting the security of those places AND how easy it is to stop communicating face-to-face and relying on the web, txting, etc to be your communication with other people. I don't know what changed his mind about FaceBook but he came home last night and gave the okay and actually did the technical part of setting mine up. I'm adding photos left and right and trying to figure out the ins and outs of it. It's all very flustering to me to have instant messaging popping up as I'm adding captions or writing on someone's wall, but it's interesting just the same.

And can anyone tell me what a "poke" is on Facebook? And why am I poking people back?

1 comment:

KathyBell said...

I'm totally impressed. Don't have an idea what a "poke" is -- I just got "blogging" in my life !!!

How does one access Facebook?