Monday, February 23, 2009

I love my minions!

Here I sit playing with my FaceBook page and blog while my minions WILLINGLY make dinner! I love it! They all came home talking about how much homework they had so I got things going for dinner. The next thing you know I've got kids telling me that they didn't have as much homework as they thought and they'll take over dinner prep! Boy am I glad I was making spaghetti, which is one of the things Lorie can cook from beginning to end without any coaching. She even answered a question Jo had about her math homework while taking care of dinner! How absolutely freakin' cool is that?

I'm beyond thrilled!

1 comment:

KathyBell said...

I remember the first Saturday that Anne-Marie could turn on the television and change channels to get the cartoons. What a joy!!!!!!

And when each one of you got your license and could actually pick one another up after school functions. Another joy !!!