Monday, December 2, 2013

Bloggy moms

Well, I did it. I finally joined one of the blogging sites, Bloggy Moms. I felt like I needed a little more accountability with my blogging (and probably a heck of a lot more accountability on the spelling, grammar and readability of them, too). I spent a little time reading over my past blogs and I've come to the following conclusions:
1) I don't talk near enough about my kids, life, love, or lessons learned from them.
2) I'm pretty much a major whiney-butt. I mean, I'm not surprised by that fact but having post after post after post with whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine (and more whine) and wowzers. Might want to check that attitude, Mrs. Stokes!
3) Spelling is waaaay more important that I give it credit for! I definitely need to go back over those old posts with an editing eye.
4) I didn't understand what in the world I was talking about sometimes so if anyone ever deigned to read this blog, they'll be hopelessly lost!
5) If I'm going to continue to blog, I need to be a little less doofy about it.

So I'm about to pop over to BloggyMom.com and peek at what they have by way of community and tips and see if I can have a bit more fun with my blogging and maybe this time next year I can look back and smile at the memories that I've committed to the Blogosphere.

6 comments:

Ann Jones said...

I don't talk about my kids on my blog a lot since I mostly talk about food :) I do occasionally, but oftentimes my post are a little random!

I saw your post on bloggy moms and dropped by to say hi! Good luck with your blog, I'm sure you'll do great!

http://www.foodieinwv.com

TinaB said...

I think you will love the BloggyMoms community. The women there are awesome!

http://tinabsworld.com/

Anonymous said...

hello, tracy. visiting from bloggy moms. follow you via twitter. 'hope you can return the love. :)

I'm pooped said...

Welcome to Bloggy moms. I am a fellow Bloggy mom popping in to say hello.

I'm pooped said...

Welcome to Bloggy moms. I am a fellow Bloggy mom popping in to say hello.

Tracy said...

Whoops! I didn't even think to check for comments! I'm so used to "talking to myself" here. Thanks for stopping by ladies! I'll be checking out your sites and, as Mira Delos Reyes put it, returning the love. :)