Monday, March 31, 2014

Back off!


Don’t you wish there was a block that would keep people who you find mildly to majorly irritating from coming near you when you feel “off”? Instead, it’s like there’s a magnet in you that draws those people to you.

This morning I’m exhausted. I didn’t sleep well at all. I am supposed to be at work at 8 on M-W-F but usually come in at 7 so I can get some work done before teachers and students arrive. Today was definitely an 8 am day! But that meant that I messed up Kenny’s schedule for the morning. Then the first couple of people I run into are those mildly irritating types that I can usually deal with quickly and get them out of my way. Nope. I actually got into an argument with one of them. I may have to succumb and drink a Coke to get some caffeine into my body and combat this exhaustion. I really want to just go home. But that’s not an option. Really wishing I had saved some of my days off for now. The only good thing is that next week is Spring Break. I’ll work two of those days but have 3 days off, so I’m looking forward to that. Boy, oh, boy, am I looking forward to that!

No comments: