Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's staring at me accusingly...

...Or it would be if it actually had eyes. That cabinet. That one kitchen cabinet that keeps me from saying, "Yes! I've decluttered my kitchen cabinets and drawers!" I don't know why I'm not taking care of it. It's not a particularly messy cabinet. It's under the sink and won't take me but a couple minutes to actually do. But I don't want to do it. Hmph!

I know I'm being silly and immature about it. Cuh-rap...

I'm back. Betcha didn't even notice I was gone. I felt like such a doo-doo head typing that first paragraph that I got up and cleaned out that last cabinet. I threw away a box of Carpet Fresh for pets since we don't have carpets where the pets are anymore, an empty spray bottle of Urine gone as it was EMPTY, and moved some cleaners back to the laundry room where they are supposed to be stored. (Oh, wow, is it going to be a major BOOGER to clean out that laundry room!) So that means, drum roll, if you puh-lease, that my kitchen cabinets and drawers are decluttered! Woo-hoo! Big Girl Booty Dance!!!

Now, don't get me wrong, my kitchen is not clean. I desperately need to wash/scrub/whatever down the fronts of the cabinets and drawers, my appliances are kind of gag-worthy and if you walk barefoot in the kitchen...your feet stick a little. Luckily for me it's winter and freaking cold so no one is walking barefoot so that gives me a little breathing room.

Wow. I can't believe I'm done! Feels good. Gotta remember that next time I get to a plateau with my cleaning...it feels good to get something done!

No comments: