Sunday, January 19, 2014

Squee!

I'm in my bedroom reading through A Slob Comes Clean's blog (http://www.aslobcomesclean.com/) and watching one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies...it's plop time at the Stokes Basement. Anyhow, hubby came in about five minutes ago and asked where the checks were because he needed a new book. I told him where to find it (although I did have to get up to show him what I meant by the book-like check holder). I didn't panic and tell him to please not touch anything. I didn't feel the need to apologize over and over and I didn't feel nauseated in the least!! Ha! I'm loving my clean office area. Oh, my son is home from college and was hanging in my room. As hubby was leaving I said, "Aren't you impressed that I knew where they were?" and there were twin "yeps" coming from my man and my little man (okay so he's 6'3" and not so little).

To make it even funner...hubby just came back in and asked for an envelope and I was able to tell him where to find it....okay so I had to get up and show him where the envelopes were in the basket because, well, he's a man and apparently if it doesn't jump up and wave itself around saying "here I am, here I am", he ain't gonna find it.

But, squee!, that was freakin' GREAT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm doing the very same thing right now! I'm reading old posts on A Slob Comes Clean, saw a comment had come in and stopped by to say "hi". So "hi"! Nice to meet you. And happy reading. Isn't she just the funniest?! -Tabitha (www.tabithafletcher.com)