Saturday, January 11, 2014

The office of DOOOOOOOOM!

My plan for the Christmas Break was to organize the laundry room because it is AWFUL! But I changed that plan and decluttered the kitchen because the laundry room, although really bad, was functional. The kitchen was getting more and more dysfunctional. So...kitchen it was. I still need to do some cleaning in there, but need to move my decluttering focus somewhere else. You would think I'd do the laundry room, right? Makes sense! But no, I'm going to, gulp, tackle my office. Pictures tell a thousand words but my feeling toward my office can be summed up with one: embarrassment.
  See what I mean? This is not a large room! It's maybe 6x6
 It just gets everything dumped. Plus, usually there is a baby gate in the doorway to keep the dogs out. Obviously I'm not doing any work in this office. It's a storage spot. And not a particularly organized one. I just realized that I see two Christmas presents that never got wrapped. And a big bag of trash. Why didn't I just take that out the front door? Why is it stored in my office? Sweet freaking mercies!                                                                              

No comments: