Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Planning Monday


This is my first time trying this. Well, not my first time menu planning. My first time trying to link up. With anything! Luckily, this is an easy week so the menu is an easy one.

So here goes:

Monday...frozen pizza and salad. Husband has a meeting tonight son went back to college. Easy breezy night for me!)
Tuesday...Chili. School's closed because of the low temps. We'll be eating chili while it's chilly!
Wednesday...Grab and Growl (leftovers). Church night so we all eat at different times.
Thursday ...Italian Chicken.
Friday...Eating Out. It's Lorie's last night before she heads back to D.C. for the second semester.
Saturday...Sloppy Joes.
Sunday...BBQ chicken.

I wasn't sure if I needed to add sides. But since my family is not vegetable-friendly we mostly eat green beans, corn, and peas along with salads. Sad, but true. (My child who doesn't even like peas thinks she wants to be a vegetarian. Sadder, but true, is that it's because it's a fad at school not because of any "real" reason.)
Menu Plan Monday

No comments: