Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Update on my office

Well, I worked most of the evening on my office. Now my bedroom is all out of sorts, but I digress. I got the stuff off the floor. The black and red box is my school stuff. That way I just roll it into the kitchen to use the table there when I need a little more room to spread out and then roll it back. I also cleaned up the top of the desk so I can sit and work on it. The shelves? Are actually worse then when I started. I'll work on them a little at a time.

Kenny had to update my computer so I had to spend some time consolidating and cleaning up stuff on my hard drive. I've still got some work to do on that, but I can at least find stuff without looking too hard.

Kinda proud of myself. But I'm not one to rest on my laurels. I have to start on my homework tonight and study for the lesson I'll teach tomorrow night at church, but I will try to spend at least 30 minutes each night this week on my office.

Still a long way to go, but definite improvement, I must say!
 



No comments: