Friday, January 3, 2014

Ugh...

That's about what I think about when I think about today. I didn't have plans for today and ended up being a lump most of the day. I'd kicked around taking the girls to the mall today so they could spend Christmas money from the grandparents and Aunts (Thanks, Grandmommie, Popops, Neena, Grandpa, SuSu, Auntie Annie, Uncle Greg, Auntie Lori and Uncle Wayne...know it's not fun to send gift cards/checks but the kids eyes are alight in anticipation of shopping!). But then Meg didn't get up until 12:30 (gonna be hard come Tuesday and she has to be at school by 7:45!). I never did know when Jo got up. She did end up cleaning her room and going through her closet, so I'm okay with it.

So...me. I had a thing of yogurt for breakfast (still taking the antibiotic). I got hungry again and then realized that *ding* it was lunch time. Hooray. My fridge is full - FULL, I tell you- of leftovers, so instead of making the potato soup I had on the menu, I did the leftover thing. I'm doing good with my water. I have no issue getting at least 64 oz in me daily. But now I'm trying to get half my body weight in water in me. I've done it the past 3 days and I'm on track for today. I'm on my 3rd 32 oz bottle. Go, me!

Dinner tonight is spaghetti, so high carb. Eh...I'll just watch my portion. I hope. Anyway, that's the plan.

Exercise has been non-existent except for walking the dogs around the house. I'm hoping to get my rear off the bed and at least walk in place for 15 minutes. We'll see how that goes. I'm a wonderful planner, but not so good in the follow-through.

Organizing...I got to a couple more of the kitchen cabinets. I have 5 more to go...the worst 5. I'm not happy about this. I guess I will be once I'm done. But my mojo has bleched out on me. Plus, I really, REALLY, need to wash down the cabinet/drawer fronts. It's a little gnarly.

Tomorrow I've promised to take the girls to the mall. Jo has her piano lesson at 10:30 so Lorie and I can hit some place Jo doesn't want to go. Then we'll shop at the stores by Music & Arts and then drive down to the mall. Meg is going to her friend's house (and to the mall with her tomorrow). I also hope get Kenny 3 out from behind the computer. Course going to "girl stores" probably isn't high on his list.

But on the plus side...I did take a shower today. I read my Bible reading. My bed is made. I did get a little more done on my kitchen project and I know what I'm making for dinner. I pretty much way far ahead of the game (my game).

Okay, so time to post and then get off this bed and walk in place. 15 min. I can do this. I can do this!!

No comments: